Saturday, November 18

Tgirl Tease Kirsty Gets Passed Around And Sucks Cock At a Tranny Orgy

http://www.kirstystgplayground.com/directory_pages/affs/eight.php?id=2453354




I'm feeling like a real cock riding transvestite slut as I've just finished getting fucked senseless at a horny tgirl orgy. There was cock available everywhere at this horny party and plenty of tgirl sluts ready and willing to take a mouthfull. I made sure i was the star though, obviously, and took as much dick as my tight transvestite ass and filthy mouth could handle.

Guys were lining up to get a chance at tasty a piece of Kirsty and as always, there was plenty to go around. I love riding some hard cock as i take another into my slutty crossdresser mouth! Licking, sucking and nibbling the tip as my crossdresser ass gets punished, i'm good to go and you get a personal guarantee that you won't leave unsatisfied. So, would you like to come to the next party?

Join Kirstys TG Playground Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment